If you need a team of versatile professionals who have a vast knowledge of specialty piping components, choose us. At James Duva, we supply high-quality, high-strength nickel alloy 625 throughout the nation. As an experienced alloy 625 pipe distributor, we only offer products that can withstand tremendous heat and resist corrosion.
Most industries use nickel alloy 625 for its strength and resistance. In terms of overall resistance, nickel alloy 625 is resistant to caustics, seawater, alkalis, and mineral acids (including phosphoric, nitric, sulfuric, and hydrochloric acids). This material also offers incredible resistance to crevice corrosion, impingement corrosion, intergranular attack, and pitting.
Another key feature of nickel alloy 625 includes its immunity to chloride ion stress corrosion cracking. As a material that provides unparalleled weldability, nickel alloy 625 offers various industries the perfect material for dissimilar metal joining.
Nickel alloy 625 is one of the most durable and fatigue-resistant materials on the market. This material is typically used for the following:
- Chimney linings
- Marine equipment
- Seawater-bound structures
- Equipment handling chemical processes (oxidization and reduction)
- Sour gas production
Due to its thermal-fatigue strength and brazeability, nickel alloy 625 is an excellent choice for the aerospace industry.
- Flanges 1/2” – 8”
- Bar 1/2” – 4-1/2”
- Butt-weld fittings 1/2” – 8”
- Welded pipe 1/2” – 8”
No matter the industry you work in—aerospace, oil and gas, or power—our products will improve your operation’s efficiency. Our team will pay strict attention to details and will provide quality materials for every project.
Don’t hesitate to contact our knowledgeable staff at 908.526.1222. We look forward to supplying your project with durable, tensile nickel alloy 625 today.
- Used for structures in contact with seawater and subject to high mechanical stresses
- Flue gas scrubbers components
- Chimney linings
- Superphosphoric acid production equipment
- Sour gas production tubes
- Offshore industry, marine equipment
- High tensile, creep, rupture strength, outstanding fatigue and thermal-fatigue strength; oxidation resistance; and excellent weldability and brazeability make it a good choice in the aerospace industry
- Outstanding resistance to pitting, crevice corrosion, impingement corrosion and intergranular attack.
- Almost complete freedom from Chloride- induced stress corrosion cracking.
- Good resistance to mineral acids, such as nitric, phosphoric, sulphuric and hydrochloric acids.
- Good resistance to alkalis and organic acids.
- Good mechanical properties.
|C||Cr||Fe||Ni||Al||Ti||Co + TA|
|0.10||20.0 – 23.0||5.0||58.0||0.40||0.40||3.15 – 4.15|